Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ganache - Panache


I am not really a baker, it is simply too scientific for me and to me, makes one try to become more of a perfectionist than necessary. But this little cake recipe really attracted my attention. For one, it is small and attractive but mainly because it is covered in chocolate. It is a Red Velvet cake with chocolate ganache and raspberries. It barely resembles the cake I found on the website by Wayne Johnson, but in my imperfectionist eye, it didn't matter. It was pretty and it tasted great. Also, I never made red velvet before and for Valentine's Day, I thought it would be the perfect meal ender.  I recommend you give it a try, it is incredibly easy and wonderfully sinful.  Is it heart smart?  No, not by a long shot.  But a small piece is enough to satisfy even the biggest chocolate lover.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment