Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays

We still have snow on the ground, the packages are wrapped and we are ready for Christmas.  Paul and I will load the car this morning so that I can finish up packing our clothes and getting ready for tonight.  We will have a chowder I prepared with two pounds of lobster claw and knuckle meat, one pound of shrimp and roasted corn.  Steven is bringing biscuits from Robin Hood Meeting House.  I haven't tasted them yet, but hear they are wonderful.  Susan and Judi are making appetizers and Marcia and Karen are bringing desserts.  On Christmas day we will be having 5 cheese lasagna, soup, antipasto and dessert before Paul and I head down to the Cape to spend a few days with his 90 year old Mom.  


 
On Monday, Karen, Megan and I spent an overnight in Boston while Megan investigated a couple of art schools.  We had use of a wonderful condo on Commonwealth Avenue and went to the North End for a good Italian meal and cannoli. 


The stores in Boston are very festively decorated and there is no shortage of Christmas lights.


We wish you and your families a wonderful holiday and a new year filled with love, good health,  peace and a good amount of bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment